Looking for additional ways to raise $$$ for College Grove?
Invest in Your Child Fundraiser:
Our primary annual donation campaign is called “Invest in you child”. Your generosity towards this initiative provides the crucial funds necessary to bridge the gap left your county’s budget. This campaign is simple to do because YOU determine how much you are willing and able to Invest in Your Child here at College Grove School.
Our goal this year is $65K. This roughly breaks down to $100.00 per student. This is a suggested amount, YOU determine what amount your family is able to contribute.
Reasons this campaign is extremely appealing:
- 100% of funds collected directly benefit our kids and support our school as a whole!
- It’s much safer than traditional door to door selling and delivering of products; plus product sales only return back a small % of the profits to the school.
- Your donation is also 100% tax deductible and many employers will match your contribution.
AmazonSmile: You shop. Amazon gives.
- Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- Support your charitable organization by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com
Box Tops for Education:
We all shop for grocercies, so why not purchase the brands that make a difference in our school. Check out the link below for more information on how you can bring extra money into our school. Also, you can shop online to earn extra points. Box Tops for Education points are used to buy physical education equipment, and College Grove Elementary receives 10 cents per box top! http://www.boxtops4education.com/Default.aspx
Do you grocery shop at Publix?
Stop by the school’s front office and pick up the NEW Publix Partners school card! It fits on your key chain. Just ask the cashier to swipe it at checkout!
Through Publix Partners, all purchases at Publix* will help earn money for our school. For every $37,500 spent cumulatively by our school’s participants, Publix will award our school $250.
Know of other similar fundraising opportunities? Please let us know!